Kick your way to see the All Blacks play England at Twickenham!
allblacks.com 21 Sep 2012
All Provincial Unions are hosting qualifying events as part of the Air New Zealand Biggest Boot Competition to find their Biggest Boot - a local fan representing each Provincial Union who will be flown to Christchurch for a national final on Sunday 14 October. Twenty six provincial unions from around the country will be competing to win the trip for two to London to see the All Blacks take on England in the Air New Zealand November Tour.
Budding Dan Carters can register their interest to kick for their province on their unions competition website - either www.itmcup.co.nz/biggestboot or www.heartlandchampionship.co.nz/biggestbootcomp. The winner will be determined as the biggest kicker of a rugby ball off a tee - not the biggest punt.
The final of Air New Zealand's Biggest Boot Competition will be held at Air New Zealand's engineering base at Christchurch Airport cheered on by local rugby fans. Air New Zealand will also be flying in a planeload of rugby-mad supporters on the All Black 777-300 and the finalists will compete to kick the 73m length of the aircraft - or further if they can!
The winner of 'The Biggest Boot' competition will receive:
- Return Airfares for the winner plus a friend from New Zealand to London, departing in November and returning in December
- Accommodation for three nights in London on either a double or twin share basis
- Access to the All Blacks Captain's training run at Twickenham the day before the test match (subject to availability)
- Two tickets to attend the New Zealand vs England Test Match at Twickenham on December 1st
- Two Air New Zealand European Tour All Blacks Training shirts
Most popular News:
All Blacks squad for MyRepublic Northern Tour20.Oct.2014
All Blacks squad to be named tomorrow19.Oct.2014
The Tight Five: What we learned about the All Blacks19.Oct.2014
English clubs confirm special release of players for USA v All Blacks19.Oct.2014
McKenzie resigns as Wallabies coach19.Oct.2014
Slade and Fekitoa deliver knockout blows19.Oct.2014