Can you be the best Blues digital supporter?
theblues.co.nz 20 Feb 2013 Getty Images
How does True Blue HQ work?
• True Blue HQ monitors your support for the Blues via your Facebook and Twitter accounts and assigns you a score
• You are then ranked amongst other Blues fans on True Blue HQ
• The more support you show for the Blues via Facebook and Twitter, the more your score improves
• Vocal supporters will be rewarded throughout the campaign with great prizes and True Blue HQ-only events
• Follow the hints – you will know who to follow, what to like, which hashtags to use and what to share to increase your score
So what are you waiting for? Click on the link to head straight to True Blue HQ and sign up!
Congratulations for joining True Blue HQ this season and thanks for becoming part of the Blues’ digital cheer squad, proudly brought to you by Barfoot & Thompson.
Most popular News:
Limited tickets remaining for final All Blacks 2014 home Tests21.Aug.2014
All Blacks side named for Eden Park Bledisloe Cup Test21.Aug.2014
Canterbury make two changes for Waikato20.Aug.2014
Robbie Robinson to make his Harbour debut20.Aug.2014
Former Fern Richards coaching Hong Kong Women's Sevens20.Aug.2014
Looking back at the 1987 Rugby World Cup20.Aug.2014