Can you be the best Blues digital supporter?
theblues.co.nz 20 Feb 2013 Getty Images
How does True Blue HQ work?
• True Blue HQ monitors your support for the Blues via your Facebook and Twitter accounts and assigns you a score
• You are then ranked amongst other Blues fans on True Blue HQ
• The more support you show for the Blues via Facebook and Twitter, the more your score improves
• Vocal supporters will be rewarded throughout the campaign with great prizes and True Blue HQ-only events
• Follow the hints – you will know who to follow, what to like, which hashtags to use and what to share to increase your score
So what are you waiting for? Click on the link to head straight to True Blue HQ and sign up!
Congratulations for joining True Blue HQ this season and thanks for becoming part of the Blues’ digital cheer squad, proudly brought to you by Barfoot & Thompson.
Most popular News:
The Tight Five: What we learned about the All Blacks24.Nov.2014
The Foreign Five: What the All Blacks learned about Europe24.Nov.2014
Aaron Mauger swaps Crusaders for Tigers24.Nov.2014
Tickets for #RWC2015 back on sale!24.Nov.2014
Hansen not talking up All Blacks World Cup chances23.Nov.2014
Gatland: That's why they are number one in the world23.Nov.2014