Can you be the best Blues digital supporter?
theblues.co.nz 20 Feb 2013 Getty Images
How does True Blue HQ work?
• True Blue HQ monitors your support for the Blues via your Facebook and Twitter accounts and assigns you a score
• You are then ranked amongst other Blues fans on True Blue HQ
• The more support you show for the Blues via Facebook and Twitter, the more your score improves
• Vocal supporters will be rewarded throughout the campaign with great prizes and True Blue HQ-only events
• Follow the hints – you will know who to follow, what to like, which hashtags to use and what to share to increase your score
So what are you waiting for? Click on the link to head straight to True Blue HQ and sign up!
Congratulations for joining True Blue HQ this season and thanks for becoming part of the Blues’ digital cheer squad, proudly brought to you by Barfoot & Thompson.
Most popular News:
Provincial New Zealand to host the All Blacks30.Jul.2014
All Blacks wary of improved Australia30.Jul.2014
Smith positive about rugby future30.Jul.2014
Women's Rugby World Cup launched in Paris30.Jul.2014
Waratahs make no changes for Crusaders29.Jul.2014
Wellington name 41-man squad with Flutey and Woodward29.Jul.2014