This website ("Site") has been established by The New Zealand Rugby Football Union (Incorporated) (referred to on this Site as the "NZRU", "we", "our" or "us"). This Site provides you with access to separate sub-websites ("Sub-websites") developed and managed by provincial unions and other affiliated members ("Associates").
Right to Use Site and Content
You may access, view, reproduce, download and print the content on this Site and the Sub-websites provided you only use that content for informational, non-commercial purposes and any reproduction includes a prominent acknowledgement of our, or in the case of content on a Sub-website, the relevant Associate's, rights in the content. If you wish to link to any part of this Site or a Sub-website, you must obtain our, or the relevant Associate's, prior written consent.
You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the content on or accessed through the Site and Sub-websites and acknowledge that you are to make your own assessment of their suitability of the content and/or products for your own purposes.
The content of the Sub-websites is created and maintained by, and is the responsibility of, the Associates. If you have any comments or questions relating to the content of any Sub-website you should contact the relevant Associate directly. In no circumstance do we hold ourselves out as approving or endorsing any product or service or any other content on the Sub-websites. You acknowledge that any dealings you have with an Associate and any transaction you enter into via a Sub-website are with, or are in relation to, the relevant Associate only and not with us.
All Liability Excluded
To the extent permitted by law:
- all warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limit, suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy or completeness of this Site or any Sub-website or the content on or accessed through it; and
- neither we nor any of our Associates will be liable for any damage, loss or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to or use of this Site or any Sub-website or the content on or accessed through them.
If the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 applies, you may have rights or remedies which are not excluded nor limited by the above. If you are using this Site or any Sub-website or its content for business purposes, the above exclusions and limits will apply and the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply.
We, or our relevant Associate, will take action, within a reasonable time, to correct any error or inaccuracy on the Site or a Sub-website which is brought to our, or the relevant Associate's, attention.
News Articles, Live Chat with Players
and Fan Support
In no circumstances do we hold ourselves out as endorsing, approving or agreeing with the content of any news article, on-line discussion with players or messages posted by users of this Site
All intellectual property on this Site and the Sub-websites, including without limit, the text, graphics and copyright works is owned by us and the Associate responsible for the Sub-website respectively (or our, or the Associate's, relevant content supplier). We and our Associates are the exclusive owners of all rights in the compilation, design and layout of this Site and the Sub-websites respectively.
Third Party Websites
This Site and the Sub-websites may contain links to third party websites. These third party websites have not been prepared by and are not controlled by us or our Associates. The links are provided for your convenience only, and do not imply that we or our Associates check, endorse, approve or agree with the content on the third party websites.
Purchase of Merchandise
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
Any matters or disputes that arise in connection with the Sub-websites are to be addressed to the relevant Associate and will not involve us in any way.
- What kind of personal information we collect
- Where we collect personal information from
- How we use personal information
- How we store personal information
- How you can access/amend your personal information
- How long we hold personal information
- Who you can contact for further information
What kind of personal information we collect
We collect only the personal information you give us (including name, date of birth, occupation, email address, contact telephone numbers and credit card details if purchasing goods through the Site).
Where we collect personal information from
We collect personal information from the following sources:
- Directly when you subscribe to the NZRU newsletter, submit information why you should be fan of the week or purchase any merchandise over the Site
- By you sending us an email enquiring about information on us or anything on this Site
- Indirectly through your use of this Site and the services and functionality offered through it
How we use personal information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing you with information about the NZRU, the All Blacks, provincial teams administered by the NZRU, and our and sponsors' and licensees' goods and services
- Replying to your queries
- Purchasing merchandise through the Site
- Posting information and messages on the Site
How we store personal information
We store personal information electronically and in paper form. The personal information is kept safe and secure using generally accepted standards of security.
How you can access/amend your personal
You may access your personal information we hold by emailing us at email@example.com. We will provide you with a copy of the personal information we keep about you.
You may request that your personal information we hold be corrected by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we agree that your personal information is to be corrected we will provide you with an amended record of your personal information.
How long we hold personal information
We will keep your personal information only for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose we collected it for.
Who you can contact for further information
Privacy Contract Person: Website Administrator
Email address: email@example.com
Organisation name: NZRFU
Address: 1 Hinemoa Street, Centrepoint, Wellington
Postal Address: P O Box 2172, Wellington