allblacks.com 15.Aug.2012Getty Images
With only a few single and restricted view seats remaining, Eden Park will be a full house with a capacity 48,500 crowd including an extra 2000 temporary seats.
The sell-out sets the scene for an epic Bledisloe Cup showdown - the second of three Cup matches this year.
"This is fantastic for the All Blacks who like nothing better than playing in front of a full house at Eden Park and it's great news for fans who have their tickets because they know the atmosphere will be electric," NZRU General Manager Professional Rugby Neil Sorensen said.
Fans are in for a special treat with both the Bledisloe Cup and the Webb Ellis Cup on display as part of a unique fan zone at the Cloud in aid of the All Blacks' official charity, Cure Kids.
"It's a very unique opportunity for fans to get up close with two of the All Blacks' most treasured prizes - the Bledisloe Cup and the Rugby World Cup. That will be a great event for families to get along to and with the Fan Trail in operation, it will make for a fun way to get to the stadium," he said.
With such a huge crowd expected, rugby fans are urged to give themselves plenty of time to get to Eden Park and to their seats, before kick-off. As usual, all Test ticket holders, will be able to travel to and from the game free on selected trains and buses. Visit www.maxx.co.nz for more information about public transport.
With Auckland now a sellout, and Dunedin close to it, the last chance for fans to see the All Blacks play at home, will be in Wellington against Argentina.
For more information about The Bledisloe Cup Cure Kids Family Zone and Fan Trail, visit www.allblacks.com.
All Blacks Investec Rugby Championship match schedule:
1. Australia (ANZ Stadium, Sydney, 8.00PM, Saturday 18 August)
2. SOLD OUT Australia (Eden Park, Auckland, 7.35PM, Saturday 25 August)
3. Argentina (Westpac Stadium, Wellington, 7.35PM, Saturday 8 September). Get your tickets from ticketek - 0800 842 538
4. South Africa (Forsyth Barr Stadium, Dunedin, 7.35PM, Saturday 15 September). Get your tickets from ticketdirect - 0800 224 224.
5. Argentina (Estadio Ciudad de La Plata, La Plata, 8.10PM, Saturday 29 September)
6. South Africa (FNB Stadium 'Soccer City', Johannesburg, 5.00PM, Saturday 6 October)