New Zealand Universities narrowly overcame a spirited USA Collegiate team winning 17-10 in the first encounter between the two sides since 2011.
The current series is the fourth meeting between both national university teams since the first meeting in 2007.
Ian Tulloch, New Zealand Universities coach said the US side were competitive in all areas of the game in the first meeting and he expected more of the same on Saturday.
"The All Americans showed they liked to move the ball around and have some nimble backs with good pace, however we have a good mix of experience and youth who are more than capable of beating anyone on their day.
"The previous encounters between both sides have always provided free-flowing, entertaining rugby so we hope to see a good crowd come down for the match."
The squad features a number of players from various academies including Zek Sopoaga (Wellington), Joel Duffy and Broc Hooper (Canterbury) and Jonathan Ruru and Aaron McPhee (Hawkes Bay).
Due to injury Aaron McPhee has been replaced by Zac Power from Old Boys University.
The New Zealand University squad is:
1. Morgan Poi, Old Boys University
2. Ben Murtha, Napier Pirates
3. Zek Sopaga, Old Boys University
4. Regan Hunt, Old Boys University
5. Marcel Renata, Auckland University
6. Tom Hughes, Massey University
7. Alex Wilson, Napier Pirates
8. Josh Dickson, Otago University
9. Aaron McPhee, Napier Pirates
10. Jes Verstegen, North Harbour Marist (Massey)
11. Andrew Jones, Canterbury University
12. Joel Duffy, Lincoln University - Captain
13. George Vance, Otago University
14. Jonathan Ruru, Napier Pirates
15. Clayton Stewart, Massey University
16. Jake Holmes, Waikato University
17. Rob Sullivan, Canterbury University
18. Sam McCahon, Waikato University
19. James Raea, Auckland University
20. Tim Smith, Old Boys University
21. Jonte Lexmond, Otago University
22. Broc Hooper, Lincoln University
New Zealand v Collegiate All Americans
Saturday 3pm June 22, Hutt Recreation Ground Park 1